Chiropractic concerns itself with the inborn intelligence of the body. This intelligence is controlled by your brain and nervous system. Instructions are sent via your nervous system to the cells and organs of the body, controlling all functions from respiration, digestion, growth to the immune responses, as well as all of your thoughts, concentration, energy and quality of sleep.
Have you ever wondered, when you cut your finger with a tiny paper cut, how your body orchestrates the healing process? Or even how a new-born baby knows instinctively how to suckle for food? Our inborn intelligence operates with such perfection that most of us are completely oblivious to it! That is of course, until your body is unable to continue adapting due to the physical, chemical and emotional stressors we place on it. These stressors lead to stress on our nervous system which causes an interference in communication throughout our nervous system, and therefore our body’s functions.
A Chiropractor will determine and identify the presence of nerve interference on the body, and using specific adjustments will assist the body to recreate bodily order. By addressing the nervous system, Chiropractors work with core issues of health, rather than just looking at signs of illness and sickness.
Improving the level of functioning of your spine and nervous system.
Chiropractic therefore promotes natural function and potential, helping the body to function at its best and optimising its wellbeing!
These are just some of the many benefits of Chiropractic care:
Benefits of Chiropractic care for the whole family:
- Alleviate headaches and migraines
- Improve dizziness
- Relieve pain: neck, back, upper limb, lower limb
- Enhance overall health
- Strengthen immunity
- Assist athletic performance
- Accelerate the healing process
- Improve sleep
- Alleviate vision problems
- Assist digestive disorders
- Alleviate fatigue
Benefits of Chiropractic care in children:
- Supports overall health and wellbeing.
- Reduces the incidence of colds, ear-aches and general illness.
- Helps with asthma, breathing difficulties and allergies.
- Good spinal posture.
- Improves scoliosis
- Improves ability to concentrate.
- Help behavioural disorders and learning difficulties.
- Help bed-wetting and sleep issues.
- Improve poor co-ordination
Benefits of Chiropractic care in infants:
- Treat irritable baby syndrome
- Alleviate colic symptoms
- Improve poor sleeping habits
- Alleviate gastric reflux
- Alleviate ear infections
- Improve breastfeeding difficulties
- Helps infants to thrive, reaching their developmental milestones optimally
- Improve immune function
- Ensures healthy brain development
- Help alleviate constipation
Benefits of Chiropractic care during pregnancy:
- Maintain a healthier pregnancy
- Control symptoms of nausea
- Reduce labour and delivery time
- Relieve back, neck, rib, pubic or joint pain
- Prepare the birth canal for a natural delivery
- Gives the baby optimum room to grow
- Help bring the body back into alignment after delivery
- Ease the symptoms of morning sickness
- Help relieve ‘sciatica’ type pains